Estate Sale Haul

Hello everyone.  Last weekend I decided that I wanted to go to some yard sales.  However, I didn't want to spend a huge amount of time and money looking for treasures aka junk I didn't need.  I was looking for very specific items so I went through the classifieds very carefully.  When my eyes wondered to an estate sale that was being run by the owners of an antique store (which is now closed), I knew this was going to be my only stop this weekend.  For better or worse, I wasn't going anywhere else!  As you can see in the video, this was definitely a "for better" situation.


This typewriter is something that I mention in the video but do not show.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

Nana Diane said…
How fun! I love yard sales! That old glasses case looks like it could be made into a small sewing kit for an upcoming freshman in college. :-) I hope to go to some yard sales this coming Saturday, but I suspect we'll be looking for baby stuff. :-) Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop