January Calendar Page

Good morning.  It has been so cold where I live and snow is a normal appearance.  I hope this post makes you feel warm (instead of cold like the theme).  3 Girl JAM Ice Blue ribbon is great for this project and comes from one of my favorite bundles - at least its one of my favorite ones today.


This is the first month for my new calendar.  I decided I wanted the "Place in Time" collection from Graphic 45 the very first time I saw it.  This collection is gorgeous and Ice Blue ribbon is such a great match.



I also used the following supplies:

DCWV - Neutrals Matstack
Fancy Pants - My Family paper
Close to My Heart - Outdoor Denim ink
Want 2 Scrap - pearls
Prima - Say it in Crystals



Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Question of the day - Would you like to see the rest of the calendar each month, or do you prefer  To see the whole thing over 12 days?


Comments

Lisa said…
What a gorgeous calendar!! I love the beautiful design and the awesome blue ribbon you used!! Happy Thursday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Valerie said…
Hi Cheri!
Wow! That is going to be an amazing calendar when it is all done. My first thought was that I would like to see each month as it comes. But...If you finish is all at once then it would be a shame and tough for you got go back and do each page. So really, either is fine with me. I get inspiration as it comes.
Blessings,
Valerie
P.S. Happy Birthday to your husband! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop