Altered Envelope

Hello everyone.  I am so happy to be sharing my very first 3 Girl Jam Design Team post with you today.  I needed to make some altered envelopes for a swap over at CraftHappens.net.  I decided to use my favorite 3 Girl Jam ribbon - Witch's Brew - at the same time.  Now I have to admit that I used a lot of products on this one, but don't be intimidated.  Use what you have.  I didn't buy anything special for this project.  I went through my stash and used what I had.  Isn't that a great way to plan a project?  I thought so too.  However, if you don't have any 3 Girl Jam ribbon, you can try it by going to www.3girljam.com

Front of the Envelope

Here's what I used:
3 Girl Jam ribbon - Witch's Brew
Prima - flowers and bling
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Antique Linen, Tea Die
Tim Holtz stamps - Playful Journey
Homemade glitter spray - Perfect Pearls and Metallic Purple
Ranger Archival ink - black
Tim Holtz word bands
Nestabilities - Lattice Rectangles
French Doily - Owl and Thistle
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream card stock
Serenity Soft paper pad - Provo Craft

Back of the envelope


Interested in the techniques used in this project?  Please check out the video.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a beautiful day.

I am linking this project to the following challenges:


Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Wow so pretty, I would hate to rip it open to get to the card, it looks like a mini scrapbook page!! Gorgeous!!
Kristan
Jessica Buffa said…
Cheri,
These are gorgeous. I love the envelope with the sentiment laid across the opening flap. Wonderful added embellishments and inking!
:O)
Jessica S
Unknown said…
soooo pretty! I've never altered an envelope before, maybe I could give it a try. :)
Karen said…
Stunning the flower the bling the ribbon on the bottom beautiful. Your bow is so perfect. Fabulous thanks so much for joining the challenge at lsp this week. Karen
Lisa said…
Wow, these are gorgeous!! I agree with Kristan...they do look like mini scrapbook pages :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Nana Diane said…
Beautiful! I've been checking out a lot of blogs today, but yours is still my favorite! :-)
Cheri said…
Thank you Diane.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop