Zipper Card

Today I have a card for you that I made for my nephew.  I was able to use the zipper die set from Paper Trey Ink.  I can't wait to make more cards with this.  It was so fun to use and will be even more fun when my little great-nephew finds the secret message.

Now I had made a video of this card, but it was a bit fuzzy so here's the summary.  I used the Cuttlebug with the Paper Trey Ink Movers and Shakers Zipper die and cut the wider one from the set with yellow paper.  Here are the rest of my supplies:

Blue card base - 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (from my stash)
Yellow paper for die (JoAnn's)
White mat - 4" X"5 1/4" Cut 2 - one will be for the inside (Georgia Pacific)
Basic Grey - Life of the Party (6X6 pad and epoxy stickers)
Dejavu's - Mini Bop red sparkle letters
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans


Additional tools:
Hero Arts "All Occasion Messages" stamp set.  
Fiskars Stamp set

Using the set of stamps from Hero Arts, I stamped the word "Celebrate" before placing the zipper on the white mat.

I hope to have a video soon explaining how to use the die.  Thanks so much for watching and have a great day!

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Cheri this is so cute!! I have seen the zipper card in action on Youtube and it looks like so much fun!!
Kristan
Rhonda Miller said…
What a great card. I love the peel off "zipper" on the front. TFS.
Lisa said…
Oh wow, this is so awesome, Cheri!! I've never seen a zipper card...what a fabulous idea!! Love it my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop