Card Assortment

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?  It has been a crazy couple of weeks and there hasn't been much time spent in the craft room.  I was able to sit down and make a bunch of cards for my card exchange club.  This month's theme was birthday.  I made some similar cards last month and I liked the effect so much that I used the same idea to make these.  I also made some all purpose cards with the same images and different stamp sets.


Card Base - "Vintage Cream" (PaperTrey Ink), "Cream" (Recollections) = 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" (scored and folded at 4 1/4" to form A2 sized card
Mat - Various from Provo Craft and Over the Moon Press from my stash (I can't remember which was from where - sorry) = 5 1/4" X 4"
Top layer - The same as the base cards = 4 3/4' X 3 1/2"


Inks - Tim Holtz Distress - Faded Jeans (I think I also used Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord)
Stampin' Up - Dusty Durango


"Honeydew" twine from The Twinery
"Old Willow" ribbon from Gifts International


Fiskars Stamps  - "All Year Greetings" ("It's Your Birthday")
K. Andrew Designs - "Scripture Sayings" ("A Cheerful Heart..."), "Positive Thoughts" ("Happiness is an inside job")
PaperTrey Ink - Flower #12
Peachy Keen faces


Comments

Jenscrapstoo said…
Cheri, I just adore these cards!! They are lovely and the flowers are so happy!! Cheers Jennie
Jenscrapstoo
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Very pretty Cheri!! I love the fading technique that you used!!
Kristan
Rhonda Miller said…
These are both great cards.
Lisa said…
These are so beautiful, Cheri!! I love the fading technique you used!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop