Baby Boy Birth Announcements

This announcement was made for my nephew.  I love the way the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Imagine cartridge was designed.  Though my baby days are long gone, I just knew there would be lots of things I could make with it in the future.  Now I had some trouble with my Imagine when I initially started this project.  On the video I share this trouble with you.  Hopefully it will save someone the same heartache in the future!  I also include the recipe in the video.


Thanks for watching and have a great day!

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Cheri this is so pretty!! I love the black and blue together!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister
Rhonda Miller said…
What a cute announcement. TFS.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop